Even the smallest of changes to a smile can make an incredible difference to one’s confidence and self-esteem, which is why we will give you different options to get the smile that you have always wanted.
We feel that every patient has the right to a beautiful smile and so have invested in the newest techniques and training, able to rejuvenate, enhance and style your smile. Using the highest quality materials and the most effective techniques, our team of highly trained dentists can transform your smile for lasting and gorgeous results.
What can we do for you?
We will assess you and find the best solutions for you. At the practice we can treat a wide range of problems, including:
- Broken and damaged teeth
- Stained, discoloured smiles
- Missing tooth or teeth problems
- Worn, cracked or chipped teeth
- Orthodontic problems, including crowding, gaps, crossbites, etc
What would you like to change about your smile?
Discussing the problems you have with your smile will allow us to find the perfect treatment and start you on your smile makeover journey. During your initial consultation we will ask questions about your smile, after which an examination will be carried out to discover what treatments are most suitable.
What does a Smile Makeover involve?
Once we have thoroughly assessed your oral condition and discussed what you would like from a smile makeover, we can then recommend the ideal treatments for you:
- Discoloured or stained smiles can be whitened using at-home whitening, with teeth at their optimal shade within 2 weeks
- Missing teeth can be treated using a range of cosmetic and function enhancing replacements, including dentures, bridges or dental implants
- If your gum line is too low and the tips of your teeth are not level, we can offer recontouring treatments to create a symmetrical and attractive smile
- If you suffer with twisted, crowded or misaligned teeth, we have a range of orthodontic treatments to straighten your smile whatever your age
- If you dislike the colour of your old metal amalgam fillings they can be replaced with tooth coloured composite, creating an attractive and healthy smile
- If you want to stabilise your wobbly or loose dentures we can provide dental implants to provide stability and comfort
- If you have cracked or chipped teeth we can easily correct the problem with beautiful porcelain veneers
Most people have something they dislike about their smiles, but with today’s advances in technology and techniques you needn’t suffer with such problems any longer. We can help you design the smile you have always wanted.
Every patient is different and patient treatment plans may vary, please contact us for your free consultation to discuss your options.
0% finance is available for any treatment over £600.00 subject to credit check - find out more