Practice plan is a monthly pre-payment scheme which helps you maintain your oral health, whilst enabling you to spread the cost of your routine dental care.
We have designed 5 types of plan so you can choose the plan that best suits your needs:
Slide right to see full table as required
|Young Adult Plan
(Age 17 - 23)
|Number of dental examinations per year
|Number of hygiene appointments per year
|Discount on treatments carried out at the practice, exclusions apply
|Worldwide dental trauma insurance
|Unlimited dental video consultations
|Redundancy cover up to 12 months
|Out of hours emergency dentist callout cover
|Required consecutive monthly payments before plan starts
|Can remain an NHS Patient
* 20% discount off standard treatments only. No discount for advanced treatments i.e. adult orthodontics, implant treatments, whitening or facial aesthetics.
Dental and Enhanced Dental Care Plan Price List (with 20% discount applied)
- Examination £0
- Small X-ray £8
- Hygiene visit £0 (unless more appointments required than agreed in your plan)
- Medium silver filling £97.60
- Medium white filling £118.40
- Medium RCT £376
- Extraction £108
- Emergency appointment £60. This will include the cost of x-rays
Conditions for all Practice Plan Memberships
- An initial administration fee of £9.50 (for age 18’s and over) will be collected with your first payment only.
- Join before 18th day of the month for your first payment to be taken on 8th day of the following month.
- The provision of discounts and benefits is subject to the receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
- Registration is for a minimum of 12 months. Should you cancel within this time, any treatments given will be charged in full.
- Should you fail to attend or cancel your dental exam or hygiene appointment at short notice then you will be charged the standard private fee to rebook.
- Should you fail to attend or cancel at short notice your dental treatment appointments then you will be charged 50% of the cost of your treatment without the 20% discount.
How do I become a Practice Plan Member?
Simply contact us and ask to register as a plan patient and we will notify Practice Plan to send you a request to set up your Direct Debit mandate securely online. Join our Practice Plan Monthly Payment Scheme