Practice plan is a monthly prepayment scheme which helps you maintain your oral health, whilst enabling you to spread the cost of your routine dental care.
There are four options when joining practice plan:
Slide right to see full table as required
|Number of dental appointments per year *||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year *||2||4||2||4|
|Discount on treatments carried out at the practice, exclusions apply||20% ****||20% ****|
|World wide cover **|
|Monthly Cost ***||£7.70||£15.40||£13.05||£20.05|
* The provision of routine examinations is subject to the receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
** Our monthly membership price includes a premium per month for the insurance policy which includes:
- Worldwide Dental trauma insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout cover should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
**** With Practice Plan you receive a 20% discount off standard treatment.
You do not receive any discount for our advanced treatments, adult orthodontics, implant treatments, whitening or facial aesthetics.
Practice Plan Price List
- Examination N/A
- Small X-ray N/A
- Hygiene visit N/A*
- Medium silver filling £72.80
- Medium white filling £89.60
- Medium RCT £265.60
- Extraction £81
- Emergency appointment ** £49.99
* A charge will be incurred if more Hygienist visits are wanted than on members plan.
** This will include the cost of a filling or an extraction to Practice Plan Members.