Practice plan is a monthly pre-payment scheme which helps you maintain your oral health, whilst enabling you to spread the cost of your routine dental care.
We have designed 5 types of plan so you can choose the plan that best suits your needs:
Slide right to see full table as required
|Young Adult Plan
(Age 17 - 23)
|Number of dental appointments per year||2||2||1|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year||2||4||2||4||1|
|Discount on treatments carried out at the practice, exclusions apply||20% *||20% *|
|Worldwide dental trauma insurance|
|Unlimited dental video consultations|
|Redundancy cover up to 12 months|
|Out of hours emergency dentist callout cover|
|Required consecutive monthly payments before plan starts||6||3||6||3||6|
|Can remain an NHS Patient|
* 20% discount off standard treatments only. No discount for advanced treatments i.e. adult orthodontics, implant treatments, whitening or facial aesthetics.
No Joining Fee for Practice Plan Membership
Offer valid in June, July & August 2021
Dental and Enhanced Dental Care Plan Price List (with 20% discount applied)
- Examination £0
- Small X-ray £0
- Hygiene visit £0 (unless more appointments required than agreed in your plan)
- Medium silver filling £72.80
- Medium white filling £89.60
- Medium RCT £265.60
- Extraction £81.00
- Emergency appointment £49.99. This will include the cost of a filling or an extraction
Conditions for all Practice Plan Memberships
- An initial administration fee of £9.50 (for age 18’s and over) will be collected with your first payment only.
- Join before 18th day of the month for your first payment to be taken on 8th day of the following month.
- The provision of discounts and benefits is subject to the receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
- Registration is for a minimum of 12 months. Should you cancel within this time, any treatments given will be charged in full.
How do I become a Practice Plan Member?
Simply contact us and ask to register as a plan patient and we will notify Practice Plan to send you a request to set up your Direct Debit mandate securely online. Join our Practice Plan Monthly Payment Scheme