Practice plan is a monthly prepayment scheme which helps you maintain your oral health, whilst enabling you to spread the cost of your routine dental care.
There are four options when joining practice plan:
Slide right to see full table as required
|Number of dental appointments per year *||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year *||2||4||2||4|
|Discount on treatments carried out at the practice, exclusions apply||20% ****||20% ****|
|Monthly Cost ***||£5.52||£11.38||£10.87||£16.48|
* The provision of routine examinations is subject to the receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
** Our monthly membership price includes a premium of £0.68 per month for the insurance policy which includes:
- Worldwide Dental trauma insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months
*** An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
**** With Practice Plan you receive a 20% discount off standard treatment and 10% off advanced treatment. You do not receive any discount for our Adult orthodontics, implant treatments, whitening or facial aesthetics.
Practice Plan Price List
- Examination N/A
- Small X-ray £4.20
- Hygiene visit N/A*
- Medium silver filling £74.40
- Medium white filling £92
- Medium RCT £214.50
- Standard Crown £505
- Standard Veneer £413
- Extraction £74.70
- Full Dentures £1035
- Partial Denture £657
* A charge will be incurred if more Hygienist visits are wanted than on members plan.
** This will include the cost of a filling or an extraction to Practice Plan Members.